Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Favourites

Fall is my favourite time of the year. Cooler weather, leaves changing colour and seasonal flavours like apple, pumpkin and candy. Yes I said candy, this is the one time of year (Halloween and the weeks leading up to it) when I have no guilt eating lots and lots of candy.

Here is a little round-up of past Halloween and Fall cupcakes that Cupcakes and Sundry has made over the years.

When I first started decorating...not too good

Loved these, spider cupcakes




Pumpkin cupcakes with a candy corn
shortbread cookie
More cupcakes to come this season. Last season I was lazy and didn't bake anything. This year I'm going to use my cricut cake and make some Thanksgiving and Halloween cakes and cupcakes.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Look at the eyes on that spider! I just want to eat it up!!!

    ReplyDelete