Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sweet Table

I'm so excited to share this with you guys. This is my first sweet table and man was it time consuming! I made everything on this table. From the butter tarts, to the sugar cookies and made my first cake which I blogged about here. I made this sweet table for my Dad's 60th birthday surprise party. I based the party on a 1950's diner theme using teal, tiffany blue, light blue and cream as the colour template.

I created sugar cookies in a six and a zero (60), butter tars (for you who don't know what they are it's a Canadian thing!), chocolate covered chips (which made some people go crazy), chocolate milkshake cupcakes, coconut and cherry marshmallows (these were purchased) and a teal ombre cake.

I made the tissue garland out of a lot of tissue paper, it's super easy to make. I also made the cupcake crowns and cupcake toppers with my cricut. All of the signage, invites and photographs were taken my Marc at mkphotographics. He did such a wonderful job!

We held the party at a country club just north of Toronto and about fifty people showed up. It was a total surprise for my Dad which made all the hard work worth it.

Hope you like the pictures and all of the hard work on my first sweet table. I can't wait for the next one I create.




Chocolate milkshake cupcakes


Sweet Table





Marshmallows

Ombre cake

Buttertarts  


Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful!!!!! It tasted delicious too!!! It really added to the festivity of the special occasion! You are amazing Steph!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks fabulous! I love the color theme and those are great signs - I like the "Wait, wait" sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is so amazing. You are so talented! When are we going to hangout next, I want to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your work!!!!! I am a contestants of the STC... good luck......

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were an absolute treat to have!

    ReplyDelete