Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day



For Valentine's Day I decided to make mini cupcakes for my students and regular sized ones for my coworkers.  After seeing a post on Bake It In A Cake a while back I thought what a perfect idea for Valentine's Day.  Instead of tinting half of the batter I chose to use Red Velvet instead, and for the white part I thought I'd use part of the recipe for the cupcakes I needed to bake for the Martha Stewart Cupcake Club on the 15th.

Here are some photos of my mini red velvet and chocolate chip cupcakes and the heart in a cupcakes.

Hope everyone had an excellent Valentine's Day and for those without a Valentine's it will come, I remember the days when I hated February 14th. I think you should eat a cupcake anyways.  Off to make dinner for my honey. :)






Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment