I can't believe it's almost the end of May, this is my first Friday Favourites in a really long time. Hopefully you will enjoy some of the stuff posted here. Of course I'm going to include a plug for my soap business.
Here we go
- In Toronto there is a group of awesome bike riders that organize the Cupcake Bike Ride, May's ride is taking place this weekend. I can't wait to go!
- Goodies Gourmet Soap's fragrance contest is almost over, you have until May 31st to get your ideas in.
- These amazing rainbow chocolate chip cookies are made by Jessie the CakeSpy mastermind.
- This party looks amazing, especially the cupcakes from Amelie's House.
- Susan Yuen makes the cutest bento boxes and her pictures are great.
- Nadege Patisserie is a French cafe in Toronto, prices are a little high and some of the products aren't the best but what is the best is their Salted Caramel macarons.
Also my friend Cailin has moved her blog back to Tumblr, so check that out too.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!