Wednesday, August 10, 2011

National S'mores Day

If you're a reader of this blog you will know that I LOVE s'mores, anything with the combination of chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker is good in my book!

Here is a collection of s'more baked goods that I have made over the years and one s'more chocolate bar that I will be making as soon as I get home from vacation.

Plan Jane S'more Cupcakes (chocolate cake, marshmallow
frosting and graham cracker crumbs)

S'more Bars (recipe here)

S'more Whoopie Pies (recipe here)

Brownie cupcakes with marshmallow, chocolate
 chips and graham cracker chunks on top
The chocolate bar that I just have to try is over at Not So Humble Pie. The s'more chocolate bar that she has made looks absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to try it!

Happy National S'mores Day Everyone!
Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment