Saturday, March 19, 2011

Coffee and Doughnut Cupcakes


What’s better than coffee and doughnuts?  Well I think a coffee and doughnut cupcake.  The cupcake has not only coffee, but coffee grounds in it.  I love Starbucks coffee and decided to use their Sumatra blend. 
These cupcakes turned out really well, nice and fluffy with a great taste of coffee, cinnamon and sugar.  I used the recipe from Cupcake Bakeshop by Chockylit.  I followed the whole recipe for the cupcakes and the whipped cream frosting but I skimped out on making my own doughnuts and bought some mini's from the grocery store.  Next time I'll plan when I make these doughnuts to coincide with the Ex or some place where I can get Tiny Tom doughnuts 'cause they're sooo good!

Cupcake
Chocolate

Cinnamon & Sugar

Powdered Sugar

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment