Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My First Blog Award


So yesterday, my blog and real life friend (through blogging) Cailin at A White Picket Fence nominated me for a Stylish Blogger Award.  Well I'm not too sure how stylish I am, I love Hello Kitty and Johnny Cupcakes, I'm kind of a kawaii freak.  Either way it was a surprise and so nice of her to do so.

So there are a couple of rules when receiving a stylish blogger award, you must

  • Link back to the person who gave you the award,
  • Share seven things about yourself,
  • Award five recently discovered blogs,
  • Contact them and tell them about their sweet style.
So first off thanks again to Cailin for nominating me, please check out her blog.

Seven things about myself:
  1. I have always been interested in the culinary arts, mostly in cooking which I got from my Mom and more recently (last five years) in baking.
  2. I have lived in Switzerland and Australia, besides my home country Canada.
  3. I volunteer at Pride Toronto as a disAbility coordinator.
  4. I kiteboard, snowkite and snowboard.
  5. I teach adult education (high school).
  6. My favourite thing to eat/make is spaghetti and meatballs.
  7. My favourite drink is a caesar.
My top five blogs are:


Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination, I shall have to have a think about my questions! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Thanks for the nomination! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination! I am so honored!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie - Thanks so much for the nomination and the visit over to my blog! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post. love the combination of colors in your cupcake.Buy Desserts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to be in touch with different bloggers and praising bloggers for their good work.

    herbal remedies

    ReplyDelete