Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My First Blog Award


So yesterday, my blog and real life friend (through blogging) Cailin at A White Picket Fence nominated me for a Stylish Blogger Award.  Well I'm not too sure how stylish I am, I love Hello Kitty and Johnny Cupcakes, I'm kind of a kawaii freak.  Either way it was a surprise and so nice of her to do so.

So there are a couple of rules when receiving a stylish blogger award, you must

  • Link back to the person who gave you the award,
  • Share seven things about yourself,
  • Award five recently discovered blogs,
  • Contact them and tell them about their sweet style.
So first off thanks again to Cailin for nominating me, please check out her blog.

Seven things about myself:
  1. I have always been interested in the culinary arts, mostly in cooking which I got from my Mom and more recently (last five years) in baking.
  2. I have lived in Switzerland and Australia, besides my home country Canada.
  3. I volunteer at Pride Toronto as a disAbility coordinator.
  4. I kiteboard, snowkite and snowboard.
  5. I teach adult education (high school).
  6. My favourite thing to eat/make is spaghetti and meatballs.
  7. My favourite drink is a caesar.
My top five blogs are:


Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination, I shall have to have a think about my questions! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Thanks for the nomination! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination! I am so honored!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie - Thanks so much for the nomination and the visit over to my blog! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post. love the combination of colors in your cupcake.Buy Desserts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here.

    aromatherapy world

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work keep it coming, best blog on earth

    cheap nolvadex

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to be in touch with different bloggers and praising bloggers for their good work.

    herbal remedies

    ReplyDelete