So yesterday, my blog and real life friend (through blogging) Cailin at A White Picket Fence nominated me for a Stylish Blogger Award. Well I'm not too sure how stylish I am, I love Hello Kitty and Johnny Cupcakes, I'm kind of a kawaii freak. Either way it was a surprise and so nice of her to do so.
So there are a couple of rules when receiving a stylish blogger award, you must
- Link back to the person who gave you the award,
- Share seven things about yourself,
- Award five recently discovered blogs,
- Contact them and tell them about their sweet style.
So first off thanks again to Cailin for nominating me, please check out her blog.
Seven things about myself:
- I have always been interested in the culinary arts, mostly in cooking which I got from my Mom and more recently (last five years) in baking.
- I have lived in Switzerland and Australia, besides my home country Canada.
- I volunteer at Pride Toronto as a disAbility coordinator.
- I kiteboard, snowkite and snowboard.
- I teach adult education (high school).
- My favourite thing to eat/make is spaghetti and meatballs.
- My favourite drink is a caesar.
My top five blogs are:
Yey, thanks again to Cailin.