Sunday, January 16, 2011

The best drink I've ever had.

My favourite alcoholic drink is a Caesar, for the people who don't know what that is, it's like a Bloody Mary but instead of tomato juice you use Clamato juice.  While I was in Florida, my boyfriend and I rented some beach cruiser bikes and took trip down to John's Pass.  We decided to take a break from our bike ride to have lunch.  At the restaurant we stopped at had an amazing looking drink called the Shrimpy Mary, which is a Bloody Mary with a shrimp kabob.  The kabob has green pepper, a pickle, hot pepper, cherry tomato, olive and a shirmp and tons of yummy extras added to the juice.  It was so good I had to have a second drink.  Check out this pic!

Shrimpy Mary
On the way home we rode along the beach.  My boyfriend took this amazing picture of the Long Pier at Reddington Shores.  Check out his other work at m:k:photographics.

No comments:

Post a Comment