Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Favourites


Cupcakes from Cupcake Camp Toronto '10

I'm going to try something new.  I got this great idea from a fellow blogger and friend Cailin over at A White Picket Fence, I've seen quite a few blogs do this and I thought why not.  I spend a lot of time on the internet checking out other people's blogs and sites, so I think it's the perfect why to build some content.

What you do is pick a bunch of your favourite things you've seen over the week.  I'm pretty sure you'll see a lot of the same sites popping up week after week but I'll try to keep it diversified.

So here goes my first Friday Favourites (or Favorites, for you Americans).


  • I love whoopie pies and I love Cakespy.  She has a new recipe for peanut butter Elvis Whoopie Pies, they look delicious.
  • I originally found out about Bitter Sweetz on All Things Cupcake.  Bitter Sweetz is a etsy shop run by Karly, she makes these super cool cupcake dudes out of polymer clay.  I think I might have to get one as my wedding cake topper.
  • Loving these Neff winter hats (toques or beanies), they look just like ice cream cones, they also sell cupcake ones.
  • This slow cooker apple butter from A White Picket Fence looks delicious, as soon as I get a slow cooker I'll definitely make some.
  • I came across this new business in Toronto called Herbal Tea Infusions, which has awesome loose leaf teas.  They had a media event last night and m:k:photographics was there to take pictures, great photos from the event were taken and some posted here.
Hope everyone has an excellent Friday and weekend!

    Enjoy!

    1 comment: