|Cupcakes from Cupcake Camp Toronto '10|
I'm going to try something new. I got this great idea from a fellow blogger and friend Cailin over at A White Picket Fence, I've seen quite a few blogs do this and I thought why not. I spend a lot of time on the internet checking out other people's blogs and sites, so I think it's the perfect why to build some content.
What you do is pick a bunch of your favourite things you've seen over the week. I'm pretty sure you'll see a lot of the same sites popping up week after week but I'll try to keep it diversified.
So here goes my first Friday Favourites (or Favorites, for you Americans).
- I love whoopie pies and I love Cakespy. She has a new recipe for peanut butter Elvis Whoopie Pies, they look delicious.
- I originally found out about Bitter Sweetz on All Things Cupcake. Bitter Sweetz is a etsy shop run by Karly, she makes these super cool cupcake dudes out of polymer clay. I think I might have to get one as my wedding cake topper.
- Loving these Neff winter hats (toques or beanies), they look just like ice cream cones, they also sell cupcake ones.
- This slow cooker apple butter from A White Picket Fence looks delicious, as soon as I get a slow cooker I'll definitely make some.
- I came across this new business in Toronto called Herbal Tea Infusions, which has awesome loose leaf teas. They had a media event last night and m:k:photographics was there to take pictures, great photos from the event were taken and some posted here.