Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Favourites


Another week has passed, it's been a busy busy one.  Not only do I work full time I also volunteer for Pride Toronto as the DisAbility Coordinator.  We get a lot of training which takes up one night a week plus the duties we do.  By no means am I complaining, I'm just pointing out my excuse for not posting more this week.

Here is my top five for the week.

  • Cake hearts inside a cupcake, from Bake It In A Cake awesome, awesome idea! 
  • An amazing new design blog by Izabela called Design Your Footprint 
  • An great video for my new favourite song Hello by Martin Solveig and Dragonette
  • A Cold Sneeze, got this super cute shirt yesterday from Woot, it's now on their reckoning wall.  Still super cheap at $15.
  • I have to give another shout out to Herbal Infusions Tea Co.  Finally got to the store, what an awesome selection and amazing service.  Check it out if you are in Toronto.
Have a great weekend!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment