Monday, November 15, 2010

Craft Bazaars

Besides teaching and baking, I make soaps.  My new(ish) business venture is called Goodies Gourmet Soaps, which makes soaps in the shapes of cupcakes, popsicles, candy, donuts etc.  My goal was to have my site up for November but due to lack to time the site will not be up until 2011.   I only have facebook for now.  Therefore this holiday season I decided to sell my goods at a couple of craft shows in Toronto.

The first is the Mondo Craft Bazaar at the Gladstone Hotel on November 24, 2010 from 10 am - 5pm.  There will be tons of unique craft vendors and a couple not-for-profit sellers there too.  This one is going to be big!



The second is on December 4th is the Parkdale Bazaar.  This craft bazaar is a bit more "trendy" and also has a vintage component to it.  My cousin will also be at this craft show selling her greeting cards.


So please come visit me and check out all the other awesome crafters.

No comments:

Post a Comment